“Untouched, unknown but a hidden Gem”
….an apt description for all that is Tanzania, from the National Parks of the Northern Circuit such as the Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire, abundant with all the animals you could wish to see on Safari including the mighty Big 5, to the remote Southern Circuit parks of Selous, Ruaha and Mikumi teeming with wildlife such as wild dogs, lions and rhinos in their natural habitat.Read more
Interspersed amongst this is the giant peak of Mount Kilimanjaro, with the various routes available for all levels of ability, the Olduvai Gorge, universally acclaimed as the “The Cradle of Mankind” and the tropical paradise which is Zanzibar, with its deep blue waters and pristine beaches. Why not mix and match all or any of the above or any of the numerous other unique Tanzanian treasures, from the exertions of a safari or a mountain climb rounded-off by a well-deserved sun drenched recuperation in Zanzibar?We at Safarihub have packages to cater for all your needs or can create tailor-made itineraries for that special occasion, be it a honeymoon, adventure or anything else you may wish for.
Why Travel with us?
- Over 20 years experience in arranging Safaris
- Professional advise, available 24 hours a day
- Experienced multilingual Drivers
- Guaranteed window seat in our custom built Safari vehicles
- All of our packages are inclusive of AMREF, Flying Doctors service
- Best Rates - We will not be beaten on price!